Monday, June 19, 2006

Two days and counting...

On Tuesday, we (hopefully) find out the sex of Baby Whitsel!! We am looking forward to it, but don't want to let myself get too excited in case he/she decides to play hide and seek on Tuesday. :) Look for a posting Tuesday afternoon either way...2pm is the appointment.

8 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how people can "choose" not to find out the sex of their baby. It would drive me nuts! Funny how that works, as soon as you find out, suddenly the sex is what you always wanted...doesn't matter if you wanted a girl/boy before the utrasound! I can't wait to find out.....
Jennie Belden

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's so exciting amanda! i read about your weekend away and it made me feel relaxed just reading about it!

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Krista said...

Weren't you the one that yelled at me for saying "sex of the baby" instead of Gender a while back? hahaha!!
Can't wait!

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If they have a hard time finding one maybe they'll be surprised and find two???????????????!!!!!!
Mom

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Sara said...

With Fisher we found out, this time we didn't (by choice), it's been fun both ways. So far we've just had a little added stress about determining a name for a boy or a girl.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Mommy of Four said...

With Jadon, I drank most of a pot of coffee to make sure he wasn't sleeping with his legs crossed during the ultrasound. He was going nuts! He spread those legs very proudly, as if to say, "I'm a boy, mom, and DARN PROUD OF IT!" Just a thought....it worked for me!:)

 
At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gazette Girl,
I am guessing it is a boy...no wait...maybe a girl...hold on...no, it is a boy...or it might be a girl...ok ...I give up! Just let us know!!! The suspense is killing me!
RE Boy

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Wow...an actual comment...I'm impressed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home