May!
With the weather warming up, I decided it was time to cut Nolan's hair...short! I couldn't resist a little mohawk just for fun...and bathtime was the perfect opportunity for Andy to imitate "big brother". =)

Our first prade of the year was in Swartz Creek for the Hometown Days parade...

Look mom...

FIRETRUCKS!!

Nolan and Daddy at one of his softball games...

Our major event in May was camping over Memorial Day week-end out at Covenant Hills Campground, about 15 miles east of Clio. The last time we were there was when I went into labor for Anderson, so it was nice to get back there...and actually STAY there-ha! There were several families from church camping there, so Nolan had plenty to friends to play with.
Nolan and Daddy eating lunch...notice the sunglasses??


Trying to walk the dog...to no avail! =)

The campground had all sorts of stuff for families to do, including boucehouses...Nolan's favorite! We went there every day we camped!

I don't know if it was the wind or his technique, but try as he might...

...Nolan and bubbles were not meant to be...

Andy's classic position...hands clasped, smile starting...

THERE IT IS!!

Nolan and one of his friends, "East-ee" (Easton calls Nolan No-No). These guys are too cute for words!


I'm not going to sugar coat it...camping with 2 little ones was WAY harder than we ever expected and neither of us had as much "fun" as we thought. =) It WAS nice to be so close to the playground, and I'm confident that next summer (and every summer after) will be easier....right??? It was also nice to be so close to home...no 2-3 hour drive home after packing up camp! =)
On to June...


1 Comments:
WOW! You guys have been busy. Looks like fun! I love Nolan's hair...looks so grown up!
Post a Comment
<< Home