Ahhh...at last!

Big shout out to Krista for a totally (ok, mostly) relaxing, lazy, self indulgent week-end I've had in a while. On Friday, there was a belated birthday dinner, followed by a movie (Exorcism of Emily Rose), and watching TLC until the wee hours of the morning.
On Saturday, we slept in until 10, just in time to watch another movie. We finally did manage to shower and venture outside Krista's apartment, but only because Krista had some things to return, and had some coupons that I could use at Ann Taylor. After lunch/dinner at a Mongolian-style restaruant at 4pm, we crashed back at her place for a while. That night, we met a couple of her friends at Applebee's and headed to Zambuca's Italian Pub to listen to The Freak Brothers. Although the name doesn't suggest it, they played 70's and 80's music-and quite well I might add. It only took me 45 minutes to get the courage to dance, and we left just before midnight-we had a long, hard day, mind you! Apparently it wasn't that hard, because we did manag to watch some more TLC that night...can Andrew Dan Jumbo (While You Were Out) be any hotter?!?!
On Sunday morning, we went to Fellowship Missionary Church which just happened to be having a newcomer's luncheon and guess who went? Yep. We had some good eatin's...mac 'n cheese, fried chicken, applesauce and coleslaw. Plus Krista got to find out more about small groups and such. Driving back to Krista's apartment, I started loathing packing up and driving three hours back to Clio. I wonder how much a flight is from Flint Bishop to Fort Wayne?!?!
Anyways, it was a great week-end filled with all sorts of girl stuff. I'm glad I went and can't wait to go again. Phil will be out of town in two weeks...just kidding!
I don't think there's much going on this week, at least not so far. Phil will be home this week-end, so maybe we can get our taxes done. I'm hoping we can order blinds with our tax return money...depending on how much it comes out to be.


2 Comments:
glad you had fun!--Krista
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home