Another sad farewell...
Arrested Development made it three seasons before the powers-that-be yanked it off the air...even as the show was winning award after award. I can't remember a show with such witty, sarcastic, sometimes cryptic, and altogether wrong (the good wrong though) dialogue...
After getting hooked last year, I've been watching season one and two over and over again, feverishly trying to spread my love of AD to all I can...I sucked in Phil and Krista, who are now AD converts. Why should you believe me that this show is worth watching over and over again?? In the words of wannabe magician Gob (Job):
"Believe me as much as you believe that this one hundred dollar bill is really one hundred pennies!!" (cue the music-the same used to introduce the Pistons, I might add)


2 Comments:
So happy that I am the first to comment. I think season 3 comes out on DVD in June...heck yeah I will be there to get a copy. When I am bored with that is on TV, I switch to an AD DVD. LOVE IT!! So funny, and it is so good that I usually have to watch the same episode 3 times to catch all the jokes!
People, you need to buy it...it is a good investment!
even phil (who catches most everything in movies/shows) has to watch them again and again...and they're as funny the third time as the first-love it!!
Post a Comment
<< Home