What's happening, what's happened, and what's to come...
posted by Amanda @ 9:39 PM 3 comments
*sniff*......
Seriously it is a conspiracy! Chris got voted off because some label wants to sign him NOW...I watched because of him!! I can't drool over Elliot! He has no HOT factor!
Being a (happily) married woman and talking about a married man, I only loved Chris for his voice...he could be the next Eddie Vedder...
Post a Comment
<< Home
My motto: Carpe diem! Take advantage of every day...it's better to regret something you DID than something you DIDN'T do...
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
*sniff*......
Seriously it is a conspiracy! Chris got voted off because some label wants to sign him NOW...I watched because of him!! I can't drool over Elliot! He has no HOT factor!
Being a (happily) married woman and talking about a married man, I only loved Chris for his voice...he could be the next Eddie Vedder...
Post a Comment
<< Home