Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What the?!?!?

So yesterday, I was to be the only one from the Journal at a Swartz Creek Chamber event. I left in plenty of time, but never made it out of my parking spot because...I had a FLAT TIRE! Grr! Not a low tire, but completely FLAT. Go figure. I don't remember running over anything, but that's not surprising. I'm just glad it happened at work and not at home so I was able to get some work done. At least I was able to call roadside assistance and I have to say it was pretty painless. They showed up within 45 minutes and I didn't even have to fill out any paperwork! I ended up having to get a brand new tire b/c the hole was on the side and couldn't be repaired. Sigh...


In other news, Nolan is doing great! He continues to amaze us every day. It's funny how a simple smile or laugh from him makes it all worth it, no matter how tired or frustrated we may be. He's settling in to a routine (finally) at night time...playing, bath time, music and getting rocked to sleep. Most evenings, he's down for the night by 9pm, so that's been nice. He's getting stronger every day and loves, loves, loves to suck/chew on his (or ours) fingers-it's so stinkin' cute! He loves his bouncer and grabbing at things. He's a bit high maintenence, but he's at a fun stage. =)

5 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Krista said...

Ah, there has been drama/trama, no wonder you were busy! I would have no clue what to do if I got a flat tire, I haven't put on a spare since drivers ed! haha!!

Nolan is getting big! I know we will get to play soon!
Love YA!

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Sara said...

What a cute grin! You know that you're lucky to have him sleeping through the night, right?

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Leigh Ann said...

The older they get, the more fun they get. It's awesome! I'm so glad you get to experience Mommyhood. It's the best ever.

Have a great day!

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Yes, we are pretty lucky, even though he usually feeds twice a night, at least we can count on a couple hours of straight sleep!

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Gottcha, when you said down for the night at 9, I was thinking you met down all night starting at 9and I was a little jealous.But I keep telling myself that those moments in the middle of the night when it seems like you and that babe are the only people in the world don't last forever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home