What's happening, what's happened, and what's to come...
posted by Amanda @ 3:15 PM 9 comments
So cute!! getting bigger every day.Wish you would come down here and do some shopping or holiday baking!! I will have time in Jan/Feb to come up...for now I am grounded in FW...kinda tired of traveling! MISS YA!!
Aw, how cute - what a sweetie! :)
That's my grandson!!!!!!!!!!:)Love ya. Grandma H
Nice hair Amanda! Grin
I think that he has more hiar than Noah does now! Such a sweet baby boy!
Brrrrr...he looks cold! Were all his clothes dirty? hehe- Aunt Cathy (Minnesota)
Hey, Amanda Do you have any baby pictures to post on here? I am curious to see how much you 2 resemble each other at the same age.
I am going to be home on Friday for 3 weeks :)Who's excited? THIS KIDWho else is excited? YOU! :)
I don't have any baby pics that I could post...but I will see what I can do... =)
Post a Comment
<< Home
My motto: Carpe diem! Take advantage of every day...it's better to regret something you DID than something you DIDN'T do...
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
So cute!! getting bigger every day.
Wish you would come down here and do some shopping or holiday baking!! I will have time in Jan/Feb to come up...for now I am grounded in FW...kinda tired of traveling!
MISS YA!!
Aw, how cute - what a sweetie! :)
That's my grandson!!!!!!!!!!:)
Love ya. Grandma H
Nice hair Amanda! Grin
I think that he has more hiar than Noah does now! Such a sweet baby boy!
Brrrrr...he looks cold! Were all his clothes dirty? hehe
- Aunt Cathy (Minnesota)
Hey, Amanda Do you have any baby pictures to post on here? I am curious to see how much you 2 resemble each other at the same age.
I am going to be home on Friday for 3 weeks :)
Who's excited? THIS KID
Who else is excited? YOU! :)
I don't have any baby pics that I could post...but I will see what I can do... =)
Post a Comment
<< Home