Monday, April 23, 2007

What else?? Nolan...


These pics are about three weeks old, but I wanted all the grandparents to have them before I posted them. =) We had a little photo shoot and these are just a few of the pics.


Nolan is doing great...sucking and chewing on everything he can get his little hands on! As some of you know, Nolan is a tiny bit asthmatic (spelling, I know), but he's doing awesome and is down to one breathing treatment a day. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!

4 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Krista said...

DOODLEBUG!!!!!

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the outfit in the first picture. I wanted one for Tate, but they didn't have the right size!
What a cutie!!

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm using the second photo on my computer screen and I love it:) What a ham. Can't wait to see you all. Love Grandma aka Marlene

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Sara said...

He looks like such a happy boy, what a sweetheart! Hope to see you guys at church up here with him soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home