Monday, August 27, 2007

Blueberry Nolan, DIRTy Nolan & Fishy Nolan

While daddy played in the softball tournament, I went tot he Blueberry Festival Parade with mommy, grandpa, and great grandma... I l-o-v-e the camera...and being on grandpa's lap!

I couldn't pick up any of the candy they were throwing, but I sure liked when they waved at me!
When the sirens and flashing lights started, I wasn't sure what to think...

There were really BIG trucks with LOUD horns...I've never seen anthing like that before!!
I got used to the lights and loud sirens and horns though...sort of!

Last Friday night, I showed mommy how I can pull myself up and kneel...she wasn't crazy about that though!
I think I made it up to her when she saw how much I like cleaning up after I got my hands dirty...

I could stay here ALL night...


I don't know what the big deal is, but mommy says I shouldn't stand in the crib (at least not until daddy lowers the mattress).


1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Krista said...

He is getting so big! It is crazy! Come bring him to me soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home