
Reunion week-end meant a trip up to Grandma Whitsel's in Bellaire, shuffleboard at Great Grandpa Packer's in Alden, and card games until well past Nolan's bed time!!

Playing with Uncle Steve and his favorite toy of the evening...

Sitting pretty (or should I say handsomely?) on his throne while the adults played hand-and foot...

Whatcha got in there daddy??

Anything else??

Hi Mom!! I'm a crawling machine!!

You talkin' to ME????

Too cute!

I practiced this pose all morning...

First catch!! That's my son... =)

Four Generations of Packers Whitsels....Nolan Whitsel, "Daddy" Phil Whitsel, "Grandma" Cheryl Whitsel, "Great Grandpa" Clyde Packer. What a crew!

The strangest sunburn I've very gotten...we went kayaking and I took my ring off so I didn't get a callous or blister. Man, that sun was glaring and my poor finger was WHITE!! Haha...
2 Comments:
Yay for teeth...so much fun!! What a cute boy!
Nolan has gotten SO BIG! OH MY GOSH! He doesn't look like much of a baby anymore...he looks like a little boy! We haven't seen him since he was, what maybe 6months old? I think it's time to came up here to visit US! Thanks for the prayers for our Jadon, by the way...we are truly grateful...from the bottom of our hearts!
Post a Comment
<< Home