Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Ho ho ho...or not



On Sunday we took Nolan to Bronner's to see Santa. While he was enthralled with all the lights, animatronics, and decorations, he wasn't so thrilled with Santa himself.

It might have been different if Santa had uttered even ONE "Ho, Ho, HO" or "Merry Christmas" or "Hi Nolan, what do you want for Christmas" or ANYTHING, but he must have been a Mime Santa...we're going to try again somewhere else and see if Nolan's a little more receptive.

4 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the first thing that I thought when I looked at this picture was that he is a scaryy looking santa, and then I read that Nolan would not sit on him, I would not either.

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad you can't bring him the The Crossroads Mall in St. Cloud MN..We have the real Santa. (I am working there again this year.)

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Mommy of Four said...

Yeah, uh huh....good luck with THAT! Jadon is only THIS YEAR okay with Santa. And I SWEAR "Santa" makes it worse everytime he talks. I think my kids would take a mime Santa over a loud, obnoxious, hairy, ear-drum blowing Santa.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Krista said...

Weren't we all scared of Santa at that age? I can't believe he didn't say anything...the BEST santa's are the ones with the real beards...I have a distant uncle that is in some santa society his beard is real!

Love the vest FYI!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home