She's here!! My mom came down on Friday night and she's staying through next Saturday (Nolan's birthdya party). This past week-end Phil, Lisa, Jon and I went to Cedar Point. We left Saturday morning and came back that night. The weather was absolutely gorgeous! There were a TON of people there, but we did manage to get on some rides-haha! On Sunday we just hung out and relaxed at home. Last night, we had a diaper party for Nate and Jen, who is due in a couple weeks with their second girl. =)
The week-end before, I did the Cancer Walk with my Grandma, aunts and cousins. They do it every year, and after missing last year due to being preggo and sick, I was excited for this year. It was a little cool waiting around for it to start, but once it did, it ws so nice. The sun was out and it was a perfect fall day! After the walk, we went to Grandma's for breakfast-yum! 







1 Comments:
You and doodlebug are super cute!! See you soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home