Monday, January 21, 2008

More Family Pics

Last month, my friends husband Stephen came to our house and took some family pics (our first offical family pics!). I was so so so pleased with them! The first time I took the cd to Walmart to have some developed, they wouldn't give them to me because they said they were professional and copyrighted! Haha! I had to get Stephen to print out a release form. They DO look professional and I can see how they didn't believe me when I said they were taken in our livingroom with a black sheet hung on the wall. =)





Nothing much is happening in the Whitsel household (which is a GOOD thing after the holidays). Nolan continues to add to his verbal skills ("no" is a favorite word), musical skills (anything can be a drum to him), and athletic skills (he's a champion walker and is learning to run). He's got 6 teeth (4 on top, 2 on bottom) and is broadening his taste in food (although he tends to be extremely picky at times and doesn't like his highchair anymore). Overall, he's a joy and we're enjoying seeing him grow every day...

3 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Krista said...

I missed the memo that said all you need is a black sheet to look professional! ha!!

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger Leslie said...

Nolan is getting so big! It's amazing how fast they grow. It sounds like you guys are doing good and I hope you are able to find time to visit Rob and Britta...Salt Lake is a pretty cool city.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Thanks, Amanda! I would love to have you join me next time. It really is amazing and since you have had a kid you can tell me if the comparison is accurate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home