Week-end?? What week-end??
First off, I think Phil and my cousin Jason worked harder this week-end than they did ALL week. You guys are awesome and it's MUCH appreciated!!!
What did they work on, you ask? Take a look:



Oh yeah, Nolan "helped" too. If we weren't outside, Nolan's nose was pressed up against the glass watching the guys and banging on the window, shouting "Hi Dada". =)

After prep work during the week, Jason was at our place bright and early on Saturday and him and Phil worked through the day. Our friend Kevin joined them in the afternoon. Jason didn't leave until probably 7pm and only after almost ALL the floorboards were done. Kevin stayed until after 9pm. Whew!! THEN...Phil and Jason were working by 8am on Sunday (yes, Father's Day!). My dad got down here at about 11:45 and helped until after 5pm. They got everything done except the steps from the door to the deck (which Jason is building at home, bless him). Wow! I can't believe it! I'm so happy and thankful and excited!



On a side note, I know this is late, but Phil, you are an amazing daddy and husband. Thank you for taking care of us and being so much more than I could ever dream!!!


4 Comments:
How totally awesome. I can't wait to see the deck as well as you four. Love Mom
Oh, my!! They did such a good job - it looks fantastic!
And Nolan is SOOOOO adorable, Amanda. Really just the cutest little guy.
Hope that you guys are well. :)
Our deck looks exactly like that... and I love it. Enjoy it for many years to come! Glad you guys are all doing well!
NICE!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home