December?? Where did you go??
I know, I know...where are all the pics? Well, let's just say we're still adjusting to me being back at work and then throw in the holiday season and shazam! There goes all our time!
We made our annual trip to Windy Hill Tree Farm to get our Christmas tree a couple week-ends ago and Nolan got to see Reindeer, geese, a peacock, ducks and white tail deer at the farm. He also got to see Santa-and loved him! Inside the pole barn, they have heating lamps, hot cocoa, popcorn and other treats, Santa and a train that chugs around the rafters. Nolan had a blast hanging out there!


He was so pooped fromt he morning, that he went down for his nap without complaint...hehe, he's a "little man"!

Last Tuesday, Nolan saw the dentist for the first time. We practiced the whole morning on what he was supposed to do when the dentist said "open up". He was such a big boy, he didn't even need to sit in Momma's lap for the exam. He was such a ham and made Momma and Daddy so proud. =)


2 Comments:
Awww! Cutest kids EVER! lol. Nolan looks so comfy on his spiderman blanket. I'm so jealous! ;) And the dentist trip? I'm proud of him. I am so awful at the dentist! I need to be tough like him.
Glad to see Nolan loves his big boy bed!! I would definitely feel cool sleeping on such a sweet comforter:)
Hope you guys had a good holiday season!
Lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home