Birthday Party ~ Orchard ~ Halloween
He's 2!! Come on in and join the party...

Since it rained last year, we had to try a hayride again this year! It was COLD, but no rain...





We got to pick out little pumpkins...Nolan could barely hold on to them with his mittens, hehe!





Nolan had a Thomas the Train cupcake cake and he LOVED when we all sang Happy Birthday to him!



On Friday, we took a quick trip to the orchard for some pumpkin pics and cider-yummy!!





We went Trunk or Treating at church for Halloween...I have to say, we had the cutest Bear ever!!






3 Comments:
What fun...to see all the pictures. Nolan probably caught on to that birthday "thing" this year. Looks like it was a cool day for a hay ride, but it was good to see all the smiles. Can't believe he's two years old already. What a year!
- Your aunt Cathy from Minnesota
What a great time had by all I'm sure:) I love the pictures..... See you all son G Hanel
Trunk or treating is awesome...
Post a Comment
<< Home