Main Dish
I just signed up for one of those classes where you make a bunch of meals, take them home, and freeze. There was an ad in one of our (Flint Journal's) sections from Main Dish offering a "trial run" for $15. I can choose from 12 meals, and it feeds a family of 4-6. And I can divide it into portions at the class which means I can have up to three meals for $15! I am so excited to try this! I can finally try something way different for dinner, and it will be easy to prepare since it's ready to cook right from the freezer. My friend Cassy is going to try it with me. If you sign up for a whole class (6 or 12 meals), your $15 is applied to that session. It's a little costly for a single person, but Cassy thinks it would be worth it for a family (like hers). $100 for 6 meals and $190 for 12. I don't know what it costs to feed a family of 5, so I'll have to take her word. Anyways, I'm looking forward to it.


2 Comments:
Becky went to the one in TC and really liked it. I'll have to try it when I move back (not that Jeff will eat any of the food, but nevermind)! Let me know how it goes :)
when do you do this? let me know how it goes..
Post a Comment
<< Home