Tuesday, May 16, 2006

What time is it??!?

Most of you know that I am a fan of Grey's Anatomy, but my loyalty to the show was tested last night by the 2-hour season finale. Not only was it two hours, it was on a different night than normal-what a cruel way to mess with people! Not that I had anything better to do, mind you...

So tired was I last night that after one dramatic scene ended and went to commercial, I promtly got up, went to the bedroom and started getting ready for bed...until Phil asked if I was going to watch the rest of the show...what?? It's not 11? No...it was only 10:28. Much to Phils amusement, I shuffled back to the couch and resigned myself to the fact that it was going to be a long 30 minutes.

A couple of commercials (and dramatic events) later, I turned off the tv, switched the light off, and headed to the bedroom yet again. Not so much to Phils amusement this time...he thought I was kidding and was having none of it...what are you doing?!?! It's only 10:47! Nuh uh, I said, checking the clock, which confirmed that it was, indeed, only 10:47. Sigh...the woes of a pregnant woman...

And you thought you were tired... :)

2 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So tired, but cute:) Love you

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

alright anonymous...identify yourself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home