Saturday, August 26, 2006

Believe it or not...

Brace yourself...Phil and I are both home this week-end...all week-end. It's been a while since we've had that and man, it feels good. Last night, we went to Salvatore Scallopini for dinner and all I can say is-when are we going back?!?!? Then, being the hip couple that we are, we went shopping at Home Dept and Lowes for a chest freezer. Home Depot won on price. Then it was home to relax with some reading, tv, icecream and a bath for me, and Madden '07, goofing off online, and icecream for Phil.

I slept in, made pancakes, lounged around, read, watched totally mindless tv for a while, took a shower and headed out to Prime to check out some new stores that have opened in the last couple weeks. Phil had a fantasy draft this morning, goofed around online, spent some quality time with Madden and watched a UM game he missed last year when he was hunting. Our big plans for tonight include Chinese takeout and Talladega Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home