Friday, August 04, 2006

It's my pleasure to introduce...

...one of the guest speakers/celebrity guests at the 2006 Flint Journal's Women's Expo....Mr. Andrew Dan-Jumbo!!

Andrew is a carpenter from TLC's While You Were Out as well as a model, and co-owner of a business with his brother. When I came to the Journal earlier this year, I suggested him for a guest at the Expo, but they had someone else lined up...who, thankfully, didn't work out, so...here comes Andrew!

As some of you may or may not know, I am quite enamored with Mr. Dan-Jumbo. Phil's reaction when I told him I wanted to be Andrew's chauffeur while he's in town??

1.) Well, you will be almost 8 months pregnant...

2.) We've seen what he can do on WYWO in two days, ask him what he can throw together for the nursery while you're driving him from the airport to the Expo.

=)

9 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Krista said...

You are funny!! Do you get to go...?? I would love to see you freak out when you met him...pregnant and emotional!!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Hehe...the whole marketing department knows I am first in line to be his driver for the day!!

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never been to an expo... what does it entail? I LOVE Mr. Dan-Jumbo! lol. Gimme details!

Leigh

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Mommy of Four said...

I have no idea who the guy is! But he's cute!

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Way to go! I'm with Phil about the nursery, maybe they could do a whole WYWO episode at your house. OR MAY THEY ARE, they're just telling you he's coming to town for the Expo.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Hey, get with Phil and my marketing department on that, would you?? It would be a PERFECT birthday gift!! And a cool story for the newspaper to run... =)

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Phil said...

you have to at least look surprised then...and delete all these postings about it...cover your tracks!

phil

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger annienic said...

amanda,

i am so jealous because he is SO hot! find out if he is single and willing to move to MI. heck nevermind I would be more than willing to travel the country with him.

andrea

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got to meet Ty Pennington (B4 the Exteme home make over) and let me tell you I would have rather met Andrew (tho Evan wouldn't be bad either) Lucky girl! I can't wait to read the entry after.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home