We're still alive!!
I'm not sure what I've been up to the past week, but I know I've been busy! =) Nolan is doing wonderful-he's more alert and wide-eyed every day. He's absolutely amazing to watch. Sometimes I still can't believe he's ours...
He had his first pediatrician's appointment last Monday and is doing just great. He gained a few ounces from his discharge weight and everything else checked out fine (eyes, reflexes, joints, etc.).

He had his first pediatrician's appointment last Monday and is doing just great. He gained a few ounces from his discharge weight and everything else checked out fine (eyes, reflexes, joints, etc.).


Nolan's had lots of visitors in his first two weeks of life...

Grandma Whitsel

Grandpa Hanel
Grandma Hanel
Great Grandma Hanel
Could he be any cuter or more adorable?!?!
on his blanket from Rob and Britta...
on his blanket from Great Grandma Dixon...
hanging out with mommy... On the homefront...I'm loving being able to be home with Nolan. Between the two Grandmas, Phil and I have had help ever since we came home from the hospital. Thanks Grandma Hanel and Whitsel!!
Phil made it through Deer Widow's Week-end at the outlets, but it was a rough week before and even rougher week-end. The guy put in some serious hours...we'd be set for sure if he got paid overtime!! He's looking forward to a less hectic schedule for a little bit before Midnight Madness (the day after Thanksgiving when they open at midnight). Nolan and I sure appreciate all his hard work-especially at a time like this when I know he'd much rather be home with his amazing son. He's looking forward to watching UM beat Ohio on Saturday with his little man. =)
That's all for now...I need to fulfill my Nolan Time and I can't do it down here in the basement b/c it's too cold for the little guy...


8 Comments:
Yay! So glad for new pics and an update:) Glad you all seem to be doing well! I still can't get over how teeny tiny your little charmer is! Oh, and he is DEFINITELY a Hanel. WOW.
Such a sweet baby...
How are you healing??
How often is he getting you up at night?
Hi!
I got to your blog from Tami's a while ago. I was so surprised when I checked it and saw you had your baby - he is so cute. Hope you are doing ok - sounds like you may have quite the recovery! I don't know if you heard, but we just had baby #2! Tate Joseph was born Oct. 3. You can see pictures on our xanga!
What a cutie pie. Keep the pictures coming. We enjoy getting the updates, since we can't be there to see him. Can't wait to meet the little guy. Love you guys!
By the way that was last post was from Brad and Jodi, sorry.
I love the one of him asleep on the cream blanket, so sweet. Keep up the good work, mama he looks like a very happy baby.
He is SO beautiful. I don't care if I'm not supposed to call boys beautiful..... he is! How can anyone question the exsistence of GOD when you look at a newborn??? So fresh from Heaven! Isn't it amazing how much they change from day to day? They grow up in a blink of an eye. Cherish every moment!!!
Love
Jennie Belden
Aw, I just love that photo of Nolan on the blanket from Great Grandma Dixon. He looks so peaceful and sweet - makes me just want to give him a cuddle! :)
Oh Nolan you're amazing! So great to see pics of you and you're no longer BB Whits :) Can't wait to see more pics and hear more stories.
Beth Faber
Post a Comment
<< Home