A day off...sort of...
As if being struck down by a cold wasn't bad enough, I spent yesterday on the coach, drifting in and out of various stages of sleep which made it difficult to comprehend the white stuff floating through the air off and on all day yesterday...and it was only October 12th!


I haven't done a picture update in a while, so after finally mustering up the energy to take a shower (at 4pm), I decided that now was as good a time as ever for a 35 week picture. So here it is...
I had a doctors appointment today and everything is still on track. The baby is a little lower every time I go in, which the doctor says is a good sign because taht means the baby is fitting into my pelvic bone. It doesn't mean a shorter or earlier labor, but he said it would indicate a smoother labor, which is fine with me. =)
The nursery is completely unorganized, but we're getting there slowly but surely! Here's a pic of the crib and the quilt that I got at an auction-I LOVE the colors!



4 Comments:
You look great, girl!
How precious you are:) Hope you're feeling better. Maybe some TLC from the hubby is in order! Love you. Mom H
LOVE the quilt!
Amanda! You look so great! The quilt is awesome and I am so excited for you! Cannot wait to see pictures of this beautiful little guy! Praying everything goes as smooth as silk!
Andrea
Post a Comment
<< Home