Tuesday, May 15, 2007

First Feeding & Nap Time

Nolan had his first rice cereal feeding a couple weeks ago (I know, I'm horribly behind in posting) and it was so cute! He didn't really EAT much of it, but we weren't expecting much, according what we read in the books. Grandma Hanel was there and we all enjoyed watching our little man try his first food. =)
Nolan was amused the first couple bites, but didn't really do much except squish it around his mouth.
Not so sure he actually liked the taste, but we'll see. Lately he gets upset and makes faces when we feed him. I'm reluctant to mix fruit in b/c the books say he could come to expect everything to be sweet like fruit and may cause him to not like certain foods, but who knows at this point.
Too cute! Ready for the sunshine and Frankenmuth!!Last week, Nolan didn't feel like waiting for me to put him down for a nap so he took matters in his own hands. How adorable is that??

5 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Krista said...

He has gotten so big in the last month!!! How did that happen?

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the fruit. Grayson eats pretty well, and I did it! Tate started that way and he will eat everything you put in his mouth!
He is too cute!

 
At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is sooo adorable...I Love the sleeping pic. Sorry this is late but...Happy FIRST Mother's Day!!!

Angela Chilson

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Sara said...

The sleeping one is cute! What a cute little family! Sorry missed you at church, my mom said you were there. We stayed in Charlevoix last week, I'm sure we'll see you this summer though, right?

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Mommy of Four said...

Happy 5th anniversary!:) Where's your tribute post? ;-P Hope it was special!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home