Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Mackinac Island and Uncle Denny's

Phil spent the week-end golfing courtesy of his Palace rep, so Nolan and I decided to take a trip ourselves. We met my mom and spent Saturday on Mackinac Island. Nolan loved the ferryboat ride over there and was such a good boy as we waited to rent bikes and a bike trailer. Our first stop was the Butterfly House and as soon as we walked in the door, I saw our friends Greg and Elisha Robinson from TC! I haven't seen them in years and they had a beautiful daughter (Grace) who was 2 (I think I'm remembering right). The wierd thing was that last year, Phil and I saw some OTHER friends from TC within the first 1/2 hour of arriving on the island. Small world! =)

Nolan like the interactive wall and mommy had to take pics on the butterfly chair...



Posin' with mama...


Look at me!! Dont' worry, Grandma's holding him up behind the rock (you can see her wrist).

After we rode around the island, we spent some time at the park in front of the Fort for a photo shoot. This is my favorite, even though it's not the kind of pic I was trying to take (but candid is usually better than staged anyways, right?)...





I can just imagine Nolan's thinking "GO BLUE!!" even though he can't read...that's our boy!
After we got back to Mackinac City, we headed down 23 to Rogers City to stay at my Uncle Denny's. Aw, how cute are they?!?! Thanks for the room Uncle Denny!

I can't believe our little guy will be 10 months old tomorrow...where did the days go? Before we know it, we'll be planning his birthday party!!

3 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Sara said...

I love that we're getting caught up with all the new pictures, I love the ones on the lawn and the post before with your dad at the parade was precious too. He looks like a happy boy.

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been busy! Great pictures! Tate will be one October 3. It really does just fly by!

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger milquetoast said...

such a cutie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home