Tuesday, May 29, 2007

We Made It!!!

We made it...

1.) Five Years! Friday was our 5th anniversary!

2.) To West Virginia! We took a 4-day week-end and went to WV for a mini vacation-just the two of us. Went white water rafting, kyaking, and on a canopy tour (zip lines).

More to come, but unfortunately not many pictures since we spent most of the time on the river. I'll post what I have though. =)

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Just the two of you...what's that like? What a lucky couple. My parents are always anxious to take Fisher overnight, but somehow getting up with Noah twice a night doesn't appeal to them. Congratulations on celebrating 5 years, we will too in August.

 
At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was there ever any doubt? I wonder if Linda and I should try a trip to WV for our 32nd? Do they make kayaks big enough? Or duckies strong enough? Or zip lines safe enough? LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home