Tuesday, February 05, 2008

So tired...and hungry!!

When he's tired, Nolan can sleep anywhere! Last week-end, his favorite spot was on daddy while Phil was playing video games. Too cute!

Then, this past week, we left him unattended briefly with a box of crackers and apparently, he got frustrated with trying to get a single cracker out that he went ahead and did it HIS way.


Who me???? I didn't do anything...


I think he didn't know whether to laugh or not b/c I was saying "No" as I was laughing and taking pictures, hehe.

5 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Super cute. I need to meet Nolan sometime!

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Britta said...

Oh my gosh, what a stinker. He must take after uncle Rob. I cannot believe the head of hair on that guy! We are going to have so much fun together when you guys come out!!! I bet he and Chesney will be buds!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger mommyjoymarie said...

Too cute! My boys (especially Tate) hardly ever fall asleep away from their bed!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Krista said...

I can't believe Joel has never met Doodlebug??!! Anyhoo---what a smirk!

I leave today for the tropics, but in a few weeks we will have a good time, I am so excited to see you!

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats my boy:) Love yous Mom H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home