Monday, June 23, 2008

First Professional Haircut!!

Up to this point, I've taken the courtesy to just trim Nolan's hair. I LOVE it long, but he gets mistaken for a girl more than Phil and I are comfortable with. It must be his eyelashes, because his hair wasn't THAT long and I certainly don't dress him in "girl" colors...

Anyways, we took him to get his hair cut last week before we headed out to Iowa to visit Grandpa Whitsel and Grandma Patti. I figured it would be cruel to make him sweat it out for fashion's sake (and mommy's tastes).

He wasn't quite sure what to make of the water bottle...

Chillin' like a villian...

Where'd the hair go Nolan?? "All gone!" he was saying-ha!

Cheeeeeeese!! (check out all those teeth!)

He's a big boy now!! (sniff, sniff)


Stay tuned for Iowa pics. We had a blast visiting with Grandpa Whitsel, Grandma Patti, Uncle Tim, cousin Zack and everyone else this past week-end...

8 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Krista said...

Whoever is saying he looks like a girl needs to get their eyes checked. That is all boy! ha! Although I have always been jealous of doodlebug's eyelashes! But with the new haircut, he totally looks like a little man! he is growing up so fast!

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Leigh Ann said...

He looks so much older with his hair cut! lol. Glad you guys are all doing great!

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What a cutie! He's looks so much older with the big boy haircut!
luv you guys,
lisa

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amanda, oh my goodness that second to last pic yes makes him look so much older...I know what you mean with the snif snif...it's it amazing to watch them grow and change. Love keeping updated with your blog. You've gotta get us a pic of you so we can see your belly!
SAU Beth

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My what a young man he is becoming. Nana Whitsel Loves You. See you soon

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Oh, my!! I'm so impressed with how well he sat for his haircut! Too cute!

You know, people always mistake Eden for a boy, and she has long eyelashes too... Maybe I am dressing her in "boy" colors? Or maybe it's because she doesn't have a lot of hair on her head... :)

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, how do I get you on my list? I just started a blog

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yah this is Elaine :)

http://mikeelaine.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home