Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Proud little (big) Boy!




Don't be alarmed, we did put up a little wooden rail after the first 2 nights b/c the second night, he ended up on the floor (on top of the pile of pillows I put on the floor, haha). He's doing wonderfully and loves his big bed. =)

CHECK OUT THE POST BELOW FOR MANY MORE PICS!

4 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Krista said...

2 WEEKS!!! crazy that it is coming so fast!!! You know if I saw you this weekend it would be right on track for when I saw you before Nolan came...feel like having #2 next week? ha! I can't come as you can see I had problems of my own this past weekend and had to pay lots of money to fix them...YEAH!!!!

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there room for Grandma in that bed with Nolan? Can't wait to see you all. G Hanel

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Sara said...

Is this his crib converted to a toddler bed? Are you buying a new crib for BBW2? Did you use a bassinet at first with Nolan, is that your plan for #2? Just picking your brain and desperatley avoiding the thought of packing for our upcoming move. Lots of life changes for us in the coming weekes, I guess it will keep me occupied instead of wondering when labor will start.

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Phil & Amanda,

This is Brad & Lynnsey. What a cute little "Big" boy you have!!! He is adorable. We hope all goes well when you have your new little one. We are having our second little boy on Sept. 26th! We are very excited! Phil's mom talks about Nolan all the time and how she loves him so much. We would love to see you guys. We should try to make plans to get together. Talk to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home