Thursday, September 04, 2008

More Anderson!

Ok, I know it's a long time coming, but between Nolan, coming home, and of course, the addition of Adnerson, free time is at a premium around here. =)

We came home on Monday, after finally locating the ONLY pharmacy open in Genesee County on Labor Day (fyi-the Walgreen's on Beecher adn Ballenger).

These are some pics from the hospital...more to come as our internet connections allows. Thanks for checking in on the Whitsels!

We're really doing this thing-tonight!! We can't wait to meet our son!

Getting ready to push (that's a true epidural smile there folks!)






**EDIT: I know I haven't posted anything about the birth story, but I ended up having a c-section after attempting a VBAC...but all is well and we're both doing fine. =)

Stay tuned for the birth story soon...

7 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Mommy of Four said...

he's precious! So glad you were able to do a VBAC! Good job, Mamma!

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Sara said...

We're so happy for you guys, looks like Nolan approves of his little brother! We're anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new dude! So jealous of you going early, my ankles have had enough!

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

He is precious and has a FANTASTIC name!! Glad to see everyone is happy and healthy!

Congrats!

Andrea

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Amanda -

He's absolutely beautiful - just like his big brother! Glad to hear the delivery went well. Enjoy the new family of four!!

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Krista said...

YEAH!!!!! Love it!!!!! So exciting!!!! He is healthy and beautiful, and I love that Nolan is already taking on his big brother role!

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your little boys are so sweet. We are glad to hear that everything went well for you. We are very happy for you. Be Blessed!

Love, Brad & Lynnsey

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Theresa Roach said...

Awww. I'm glad you're all doing well. Turns out you hit the jackpot of baby cuteness, lady! Both your kids are adorable. :)

I heard you're visiting the Journal tomorrow, so I'll see you then!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home