Friday, September 12, 2008

Which is Which??

Two Faced...





Hat Trick...





Carseat Comparision...






Two Faced: Anderson is on top and Nolan is on bottom.

Hat Trick: Anderson is on top and Nolan is on bottom.

Carseat Comparision: Nolan is on top and Anderson is on bottom.

HOW FUNNY IS THAT??

4 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger mommyjoymarie said...

WOW!! They could be twins - only 2 years apart! :)

 
At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BGood thing for digital cameras that keep the date otherwise you'd never figure out whose baby photos are whose.

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My, now there are three handsome men in the family. Hee,Hee.I agree with the dated pictures, you would never get it figured out except for the red nose. Love You, Nana Whitsel

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Sara said...

I can't believe how much they look alike! Do they look alike even to their momma? People always say that Fisher and Noah look alike but, I don't see it so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home