Tuesday, July 18, 2006

It was heaven...


Last night we had a spectaular thunderstorm that lasted all evening well into the early hours of the morning. As some of you know, I am a thunderstorm freak and was in heaven all last night. I had windows open and before it started raining and ventured outside in the middle of the driveway trying to get some pictures of the clouds and lightning.
Phil tried several times to get me inside, but I was too enthralled with the storm. It was beautiful and cooled the air down nicely. Although I didn't sleep very much, it was well worth it...

2 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Krista said...

You and me need to go storm chasing sometime in Kansas...even if you don't want to see a tornado...it is the best place to watch a storm roll in! Those thunderstorms are cool!

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a beautiful picture. I can picture Phil trying to get you into the house...lose cause:) Again you are your mothers child! Love you's Mom H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home