Tuesday-Girls (mostly) Night
On Tuesday night, we had out team party for softball. More than half the team made it so I deemed it a success. Ok, it would have been a success anyways b/c we had killer taco salad...
This is what you get for playing with my camera girls...your photographic debut on my blog! =)
This is what you get for playing with my camera girls...your photographic debut on my blog! =)

Anna and Rachel
The night started off just fine...great girls (and Phil-grill master), great food, great weather...
Then the sun went down and out came the mosquitos...it was a pretty funny sight, but the towels worked...for a bit anyways!
I just have to say I loved coaching and I know I could have done some things differently (better) in hindsight, but I had great girls to teach and play with. I got to know some new faces at church and experience how it feels to have someone grasp what you're teaching. I am looking forward to the growing relationships that have been forged...and the spa day the girls got me as a thank-you gift!! =)


1 Comments:
Look at you--all cute and pregnant!
This kid is glad she still has a week to see you every day :)
Post a Comment
<< Home