Monday, February 11, 2008

Winter wonderland!

It has been so nice being home on the week-ends this year! On Saturday, Phil, Nolan and I were able to head out and do some snowshoeing-something we haven't done in a good two years. The weather was in the mid-thirties and it was misting a little bit. We weren't sure if we were following the marked trail or just a snowmobile trail, but it was fun for the most part.

Nolan really enjoyed his "ride" and looking at all the different things...leaves, snowballs, trees, creeks, etc.

We got a little tired at the end (see below), but it was good to get out and enjoy the area in winter.

3 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How awesome. Nolan has matured in his look so much. Love you's Mom, Grandma H

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are such cute pics! You look like you're having a lot of fun. Hope you're doing well. I'll have to call soon! Happy Valentines Day!
Lisa

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Sara said...

Looks like you were all having fun! I need to do a better job of embracing February. My snowshoes haven't left the basement in 3 years I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home