Friday, April 07, 2006

And we're off...

Off to visit Phil's brother Chris in Indianapolis. Phil's mom is coming down (on her way as I type) to our place shortly and we'll be heading down there asap after Phil gets home from work. When I ws down there with some friends from Ft. Wayne and Jackson, and Chris and his friends, we went to a restarant called Alcatraz...mmm mmm mmm!! Some of us got appetizers and shared them...they were all delicious! Maybe I can talk them in to going there again... :)

So I'm still feeling pretty good for 8 weeks. No sickness yet. Queasy, yes, but not sick. Tired all the time. I recently started waking up the middle of the night to pee, but only once a night so far. I think about the little person in my belly contantly 24/7. I can't wait for November!!

Have a good week-end guys!

2 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Mommy of Four said...

I remember when I was pregnant with Jadon...he's all I could think about!...and Jason said to me one day, "Do you ever talk about anything else?" My answer was "no!" :) It's a miracle that no human mind can ever fully comprehend! I said to Dane just last night, while looking at my beautiful baby girl, "I can't believe that thing was just inside my tummy..." Glad you're still feeling well! It really hit me at 8 weeks this last time around, so I'm curious to see if it ever hits you or not!

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Mommy of Four said...

Your taxes were sent out today (4/12)...should be there in a couple of days! Sent First Class! Call if you have any questions!
-Dane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home