Thursday, August 31, 2006

TGI(almost)F

How is it that 8 hours can go by so slow?? With the three day week-end ahead and our immediate supervisor on vacation, motivation back here in the Community Newspapers office has been low...most of us have opted to sit at our desk and make sales calls instead of burning precious gas because, let's face it, who's going to buy a buttload of ads right before Labor Day week-end?? I seem to be doing ok nickle-and-diming it back here, but can't wait until I have a client base and some regular advertisers who understand the value of the CNP's and the need to advertise.

Anyways...that's all I've got. Must return to phone...sell nickles and dimes...

3 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the best when it comes selling nickels and dimes. They soon become quarter and $'s:) Love you, Mom

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, use the pregnant hormones for a sympathy sale.....crying might close the deal! I hear that's what Donald Trump does!

Jennie Belden

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Krista said...

Dude! you have a GREAT weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home