Wednesday, September 06, 2006

It's official...

I'm closer to 30 than 20 now...26 years old...yikes! I'll always be younger than Phil though... =)

I'll post about our Chicago week-end later today/tonight. It was a blast and I'm so glad we went...stay tuned!

7 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Amanda. Thirty is just the beginning...wait until you hit the big 4-0 or 5-0 or even better, the big 6-0. Yikes! By then, your kids will be calling you "blessed". Have a good one!

-Uncle Steve's sister

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Twenty Six! Happy Birthday! (and what a birthday present Andrew)

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Mommy of Four said...

Happy birthday!

 
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Amanda! We are headed to see Landen Friday night and Saturday. I hear Jeff and Phil are going to the big house, so maybe we will see you in Canton and can go out for ice cream!

(I wonder why uncle steve's sister stopped at 5-0? I think she is getting pretty close to the big 6-0) Not as close as I am but, boy that sounds ancient when placed up against the big 2-6!

Congratulations - soon to be momma!

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Krista said...

Welcome to the dark side of 25! mmmmuuuuwwaaaahahaha

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger katiemac said...

Happy belated bday! Hope everything is going well in Flint-town :)

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Happy Birthday, fellow Virgo. I know the feeling,I'm officially closer to 30 than 25 today, Yikes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home