Wednesday, February 20, 2008

From the Desk of Nolan Whitsel:








Mommy is 11 weeks pregnant and my little sister/brother is due September 12!

Here are a couple pics of BW2 (Baby Whits #2):


Baby is facing the camera so you can see the head, body and hands:

This is a 4D picture (well, a pic of the printout I got so it's not the best quality). Regardless, the picture does NO justice to how cool it looked on the screen at the doc's office-amazing!!

20 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Tami said...

HOLY COW!!!
Congrats to all of you!!!
Hilarious that you are Joy are both due right around the same time as you were with the last ones :)

Tami, Chris and the kids

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Krista said...

YEAH!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!! ANOTHER DOODLEBUG!!!!
See you soon!!
LOVE YA!!!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Leigh Ann said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I love how you announced it. Great creative way of involving Nolan!

How exciting!! Keep us posted on details!!

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it, I love it, I Love it:) Congratulations to you three. I am so blessed! Now I get to take the whole month of Sept off. I love the pics of Nolan. He is so lucky to have great parents like you two and a sibling to boot. Love you's, Mom aka Grandma H with two grandchildren!

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Phil said...

hey guys...CONGRATS! That's awesome! And great hand-writing Nolan!

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Britta said...

I'm going to be an Aunt AGAIN?!?! We can't wait. Love you guys! Kisses to Nolan.

Oh, and I undated fyi.

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys!
Beth from SAU

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger annienic said...

Holy cow that is so exciting! I was just reading away and it took me a second for it to sink in!!!! I LOVE IT! CONGRATS!! So excited for you. Guess this will put the marathon running on hold.

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How are you feeling? We have two nieces on Dale's side of the family who are expecting babies in "September" also. Both of them have two children now...all girls! We'll have to wait and see if they get a boy this time around. Take Care!
Love, Aunt Cathy from Minnesota

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

So far so good...a little nausea and back pain, but that's it! =)

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Mommy of Four said...

ah HA!!! I KNEW it!!!!!!!!! Congrats! Something in me has just been convinced that there was another bambino on the way:) why did you wait SO LONG to share the blissful news??? How are you feeling?

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

CONGRATS!!! So happy and excited for you. How fun to have 2 little ones running around!! Hope you are not to sick and doing well!!

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THat was such a cute way to spread the news!
rene

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! This means that you wont be able to go to Maui to see me get married, though :( It is September 16! Elaine

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweeeeeet!!!!!!! Looks like we will be rock climbing, white water rafting, snowboarding, and pack goating without you in may...but that just means you will have to come back out in the fall! ~Uncle (x2) Rob

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nana Whitsel, I'm sooo excited, I just can't wait to film this one also. Oh what fun it is to play with little ones on your knee. :-)

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been anxiously awaiting for this post. I had accidently spilled the beans to Stacy Swanson. :)
Congratulations, AGAIN :)
Joseph, Bridget, and Nathan

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. Stacy is prego with baby #3 Due in August. I have to catch up with you people!
~Bridget

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Sara said...

Congratulations Guys! So happy to hear the good news!

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just gotta say.... Nolan is a PRODIGY child! :) Can't wait to see you in 3 days and counting! I'm proud of you and kicking myself for not keeping better track of your blog! :)

Jamie M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home